Epson TMT88VI Thermal Receipt Printer.
Reliable, fast receipt printer with mobile connectivity, which makes it easy to add web and mobile POS services to a traditional PC-based POS system.
The TM-T88VI is Epson’s new state-of-the-art receipt printer, designed to work with both traditional PC-based POS systems and increasingly popular web and tablet solutions.
The versatile Epson TM-T88VI receipt printer offers retailers, restaurants, bars and other commercial businesses the chance to explore web and mobile POS solutions without losing the functionality of a traditional PC-based system, as both can be run in parallel.
High performance and low running costs
As well as flexibility, the TM-T88VI gives an outstanding performance, with print speeds of up to 350mm/s, and excellent reliability. A backward paper-feeding function helps save paper without affecting performance, reducing running costs and paper waste.
Server Direct Print functionality allows the TM-T88VI to print direct from a web server. It also supports beacons, to help mobile devices identify the nearest printer, making it ideal for POS environments with multiple printer installations, while NFC support makes it easy to pair tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
The TM-T88VI has exactly the same footprint as the TM-T88V, allowing you to upgrade to a brand new system without having to rearrange your counter space, and is available in both black and white to suit any shop, bar or restaurant decor.
- Multi-interface connectivity allows for the printer to be dynamically shared between legacy PC-POS terminals, tablet and mobile devices as well as the ability to print from cloud servers
- Standard triple interfaces – TM T88VI includes built-in USB & Ethernet, along with the Connect-It module port to ensure maximum flexibility and future-proofing of the customer’s business
- Incorporates Epson’s ePOS™ Print technology to support printing from web-based applications
- Designed for the cloud – it incorporates built-in functionality to leverage leading POS applications or to perform remote firmware upgrades via Epson’s OMS.
- It also utilizes Server Direct printing for online ordering applications and printing from cloud servers.
- NFC – Near Field Communication technology for easy pairing with mobile devices in distributed printing environments
- Ultrafast transaction time – achieved with print speeds of up to 350mm/sec plus a high-speed auto-cutter
- Advanced paper saving functions – reduces paper usage by up to 49%
- Improved reliability with print head life of 200km and extended auto-cutter life of 3 million cuts
What’s in the Box
- Thermal Paper Roll x 1
- Waterproof power button cover
- Rubber feet for vertical installation
- Control panel sheet for vertical installation
- 58mm width paper guide
- External power supply (Model: PS-180)
- CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
- Setup guide